1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Custom Shop Reggie Hamilton P/J 5, Sonic Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by john nam, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fender Custom Shop Reggie Hamilton P/J 5, in sonic blue. Incredible feeling low profile neck, P and J pickups, all in a J neck and body configuration. It's in absolute pristine condition, no nicks or scratches. Comes with original Custom Shop hard case and truss rod tool.

Price for a new one is currently $3400 at GC; I'm selling this for SOLD.

Attached Files:

2. More pics.

Attached Files:

3. I so want this bass :bassist: and I so can't afford it :scowl:! Good luck with the sale!

Robert

4. honest abe

honest abe

Mar 18, 2009
    Weslaco TX
    Audio Engineer for Marcos Witt
    I used to own this one and wish a miracle would a occur so that I could buy it back. John is a stand up guy and great to deal with. I'd highly recommend him. Here are some more pics of when I used to have it.
    DSC00520.jpg DSC00511.jpg
    DSC00510.jpg
    DSC00509.jpg

5. Thanks Abe!

6. Joebone

Joebone Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2005
    California Republic
    Bump for a fine seller and product.

7. Bump

8. Price drop to $2100

9. People - if you have the clams to buy this bass then do not hesitate! I can strongly reccommend the Reggie V! I used mine last night for the 2nd ard 3rd sets of my covers gig with a 70's 80's dance funk band - I used my Stingray 5 for the 1st set. The engineer came up to me after the gig and said the Reggie was punchier and sounded better out front! I love my Stingray V's and that bass won't be going any where. But that was a huge confirmation of how good the Reggie is in a band setting.

Free Bump!

10. That's the only bass my band leader complimented me on about the tone too.

11. Purchase pending.

12. zrxnha

zrxnha

Sep 25, 2010
    BUMP!NICE LOOKS!

13. bassarama

bassarama

Sep 14, 2006
    Toronto
    well aint that interesting ? i used my Reggie Hamilton Custom Artist 5 ( Mercedes Blue-original finish ) last night in the corporate band. i haven't used my RH for a few gigs as i was very entranced by my new Alleva LM deluxe 5--but the reggie was smokin' last nite!!!

It killed all styles--and on the 70's and 80's funk and disco stuff kit was off the hook !!. Also the Reggie is a very very playable bass and has a neck EXACTLY like an early 60's P bass and slightly narrower but super playable- the whole range !!!!!

yeah giuys i would say bang for the buck a REGGIE is hard to beat. My only criticism would be if Fender made a more decent pre-amp this bass would be on par with any --I mean any high end builder bass.....best regards

14. The bass is back on the block.

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.