1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Fender Custom Shop Relic Jaco Pastorius Fretless Jazz Bass 2012

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by andysvec, Jun 26, 2018.

1. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Price:
    $3350
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    This is a 2012 Fender custom shop Jaco tribute fretless: I'm the original owner, I've never gigged it, and it has practically stayed in the case since new as I bought it as a collector piece! Comes with original hard case and all the case candy/hang tag/certificate/even has the original strings still on it, a truly amazing bass that sells new for $4900 online!

Absolutely 'For Sale' only, no longer looking for trades just a straight sale. I have it listed on ebay now for $3425 plus $95 USPS priority shipping. I'd sell to a fellow TB'r for $3350 shipped USPS priority mail to continental US.

I'm also including my Jaco magazine collection seen in the pictures, couple rare ones in there too!

Here's the info from the Fender site regarding the Jaco basses:
    The Jaco Pastorius Tribute Jazz Bass is a faithful re creation of the bass master’s famously distressed sunburst-finish fretless Jazz Bass, and is a result of meticulous research done in cooperation with his technician. Features include a select alder body, specially shaped maple neck, epoxy-coated fretless rosewood fingerboard and knurled chrome Precision Bass control knobs.

IMG_1178. IMG_1179. IMG_1180. IMG_1181. IMG_1182. IMG_1183. IMG_1184. IMG_0691. IMG_0692. IMG_0693. IMG_0694. IMG_0697. IMG_0698. IMG_0700.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  2. Slod

Slod Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Montreal QC
    PM