Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FENDER CUSTOM SHOP VINTAGE CUSTOM P BASS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Pbman, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Pbman

Pbman

Jul 23, 2001
    Boston Area
    Fender Custom Shop Vintage P bass- 2 color Sunburst- $1350

50's characteristics-Ash contour body and Tele Headstock
    Backwards tuners
    P/J Pickup set- Split P at the neck position, Jazz at the bridge
    2 saddle Vintage bridge
    2-Stack knob volume/tone controls.
    One piece pick guard
    I have 2 of these and love them. I'm only keeping one and the decision is only based on color. These basses have alot to offer. The front pickup(alone) for the deep full P sounds and the Jazz rear(alone) for those J bridge tones. Together is more like a P bass with more detail. I have the pictures to show the details. I'm shipping the bass in a new Fender molded case via UPS. Shipping price determined by your location. The bass weighs around 8.5 to 8.75 lbs. I'll look forward to your questions -PBMAN1953@AOL.COM. Thanks

2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Sounds like a killer bass. I plan on having a bass built for me in that style in the future and I wish you luck.

I might go for it if I didnt have a bass already on its way. You will get much more response if you post the pictures here. If you cant post them yourself, send them to me and Ill post them for you.

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    This guy is quick! I just posted and he sent me the pics right away.

Here they are!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]