Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass $375

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jimbass55, Feb 14, 2004.

1. I have a 2002 Fender Deluxe active Jazz for sale. It is made in Mexico, but has the American active pickups. It is in almost perfect shape and has only a couple of minor dings. (Not noticeable) I am asking $350, and I am not really interested in trades except maybe Eden Cabs. The pic attached is not actually my bass, but gives you an idea what it looks like. Black with Toirtoise shell pickguard, rosewood board, active pickups with treble, bass, mid, pickup selector, master volume controls at your fingertips, and schaler strap lock strap buttons. This is a versatile axe, and it has been my main bass over the last year. The only reason I am parting with it is because I picked up an American P-bass & Jazz bass on a Closeout at Guitar Center during December. (now it is time to pay the credit card bill) :help:
  2. lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Addis, La
    Do you have a case or gig bag to go with it?
  3. I have a G&L gig bag for my 5-string that I guess I could throw in. It would make it easier to ship anyway.
  4. Lowered price to $350 including gig bag.