No longer available Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass MIM - Candy Apple Red (Early 2000s)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jaydbass, Feb 1, 2018.

1. jaydbass

jaydbass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for grabs is a great condition 4-string MIM Fender Deluxe Active Jazz bass. Maple neck, rosewood fingerboard combo in candy apple red with red tort pick guard. Clean electronics, fast neck and plays and sounds crisp with the punch you expect from a Jazz. Good sustain and harmonics that last for days. Of MIMs I've played this has got to be the best in terms of quality, sound and playability and one of the axes I actually started learning on some years back.

Comes with soft gig bag and clocks in about 9 and a quarter on bathroom scale. No trades at this time but $525 gets her shipped to your door in CONUS...

Attached Files:

BAbaracus likes this.
  2. jaydbass

Jul 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Bump... reduced to $515

3. I really like this era with the John Suhr designed 4 pole pickups. I have a 07 with the later Noiseless pups and love the bass but wish I had these in mine. Great color, condition and price.

jaydbass likes this.
  4. jaydbass

Jul 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Thanks for the co-signage buddy and you are right... This period Jazz is pretty sweet!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  5. jaydbass

Jul 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Buyer found elsewhere so unfortunately no longer available... thx

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021