1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Special With Fender Hard Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quickfinga, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Quickfinga

Quickfinga Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Akron, Ohio
    Price:
    $800
    Strings:
    Very recently purchased Fender P/J with the Pau Ferro fingerboard. It was purchased in September of 2018 and I acquired it from the original owner in October (the guy claimed he needed the money). When I bought the bass it had the plastic still covering the fret board and it had barely been touched. I've played it a decent amount over the past few months and I absolutely love the tone. The 18v active preamp is a beast but I prefer it in passive mode, luckily it has an active/passive switch. I would be willing to sell without the hard case for ~$700 but this case fits the bass like a glove and was bought in December of 2018. They are both in mint condition. If you'd like more pics or a video clip I'd be more than happy to provide them, just message me. I'm only selling this bass because I really need a five string for a new project I'm working on. I would be willing to trade for a Fender ADPV, a MM Bongo 5 HH, or a Warwick Thumb 5 BO (would provide additional cash to cover the difference).

*$20 shipping to CONUS*

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    BradH likes this.