1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender Deluxe Active jazz loaded neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Gorn, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Price:
    $200
    Near mint, nearly brand new jazz neck from the new Fender Deluxe Okoume that I've had for a few days.
    $200 + shipping CONUS. No trades.
    Made in Mexico
    Maple neck
    Rosewood fingerboard
    Modern C shape
    34" scale
    9.5" radius
    20 medium jumbo frets
    Synthetic bone nut
    1.5" nut width

What looks like a scratch under the E string tuner in the picture of the back of the headstock is a reflection, not a scratch.
    1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    Jnagol and maverick49 like this.
  2. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

In reference to your comment in this one's NBD thread…did you go ahead and Scotch-Brite the back of the neck or leave it intact?

3. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    No Sir. I found a good P neck for the bass so the gloss is intact.

A further clarification for anyone who's seen my NBD thread, this was a "blemished" model bought new from Musicians Friend. They may have called it blemished, but I couldn't find a single one. I'll check it out later today again, but the neck is in near mint condition. I say near mint cuz I'm sure there's a tiny something somewhere, but I couldn't find anything.

4. Marc H.

Marc H.

Jan 31, 2003
    Bucks County, PA
    PM Sent

5. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Bump