1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender deluxe lite tuners, full set & pair

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by LizzyD, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzyD

LizzyD Chocoholic

Oct 15, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    I have a set of 4 deluxe lightweight Fender tuners in slightly used condition. These are the kind with the black plastic housing, look like Schaller style with the two pins that anchor into the headstock. I bought them off eBay intending to use them to replace some broken tuners on my Jazz V but they weren't quite the right fit due to a design change (wrong size anchor pins). I ended up getting Hipshots instead so I don't need these.

Pics here.

Anybody want 'em? $30 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Or make me an offer. Paypal is preferred.

I also have a pair of older tuners of the same style but with smaller anchor pins. These are the ones that came off my bass that didn't break when it fell...

If you want them, make me an offer. Here's a pic.

2. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    PM sent

3. LizzyD

LizzyD Chocoholic

Oct 15, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    SOLD to BStringJerry! Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.