1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Deluxe Precision Bass Special - Chrome Red/Maple neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by shamrock&roll, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamrock&roll

shamrock&roll

Feb 14, 2007
    California
    Well I have the teaching in India thing on hold for a bit due to cautions within the region so I'm planning on going to Texas to learn how to dig wells and repair pumps so I can go to S. America, Malawi, Uganda and Rwanda to build and repair clean water drinking wells. That requires quite a bit of money in air travel.

So I need to get rid of some things. I've sold half of my clothes, still have about 20 more shirts to sell, but I need to sell my bass. I'm willing to take a huge loss on it because the training is in early October and I need to get a plane ticket for the training.

It's got an alder body, chrome red paint, gold anodized pickguard, maple jazz width neck, American standard pickups and it comes in a G&L hardcase. It's in great condition. Thanks for looking!

IMG_5446.

$350 shipped in CONUS. USPS MO or PayPal preferred.

2. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    These are nice basses and this is a good deal - I have a red one with a Roesewood neck.

Someone should grab this fast - Good Luck

3. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    mexi or american?

4. Revvv

Revvv

Oct 31, 2007
    Georgia
    I've got the same bass in Blizzard Pearl. This is definitely an awesome piece of equipment. There is no way I would let it go for $350. Not a chance.

5. playibanez

playibanez

Apr 3, 2006
    U.S.
    any pics?

6. shamrock&roll

shamrock&roll

Feb 14, 2007
    California
    Sorry, it's a 1999 MIM bass.

playibanez,
    Is the photo not working for you? Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll photograph it.

7. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2008
    oh gawd

If my friggin world of warcraft character ((gonna profit from my old nerd days)) would sell, this would be extremely tempting. Maybe if it's still around by the end of this week I'll take it off your hands. :bassist:

8. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Great deal! Don't need another PJ (or another bass at all really..ha!) but someone must snag this killer deal.

9. ChrisB2

ChrisB2 Bass... in your fass

Feb 27, 2008
    TalkBass > Off Topic
    PMdya

10. Polk Salad

Polk Salad

Sep 18, 2007
    This used to be my bass - it is a really nice player!

11. dinodino

dinodino

Mar 9, 2008
    man if only it wasnt such a bright red...

12. akflyer

akflyer Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2008
    I sent you a PM

13. shamrock&roll

shamrock&roll

Feb 14, 2007
    California
    And she's off to Ohio! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.