1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender E-Series / ESP? Parts Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sobrilliant, Nov 24, 2017.

1. sobrilliant

sobrilliant Gold Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2016
    NYC
    Price:
    $450
    Strings:
    Hello,

While I have purchased a few things here, this is my first Talkbass sale. What I am selling here is a parts Precision bass I put together. The parts are as follows…

-Mid-eighties Japanese E-series Fender neck. The best part of this bass in my opinion. It is super straight and takes very low action. Frets are great. Has a nice thin front to back profile with a wide nut and no skunk stripe (like some 60's P's I have played).

-Supposed 80's ESP (that's what the previous owner said it was) body in 2-tone sunburst. I believe it is ash. It's a 2-piece body. It has some nicks and dents and a rad Beavis and Butthead sticker that looks like it has been on there since the time when there were actual music videos on MTV.

-Baddass II bridge

-Schaller tuners

-Aguilar 4P-60 pickup

P1010237.JPG P1010241.JPG P1010251.JPG P1010254.JPG P1010243.JPG P1010246.JPG P1010247.JPG P1010258.JPG P1010259.JPG P1010261.JPG P1010262.JPG

$450 shipped in a Levy's gig bag to the lower 48.

NO TRADES… please :D Thanks for looking.

flewis likes this.
  2. Maryvillebass

Maryvillebass Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Maryville, TN
    Good buy!

3. Billyzoom

Billyzoom Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Bay Area
    What is the nut width and the weight?

4. sobrilliant

Feb 6, 2016
    NYC
    1 5/8" total nut width (1 1/4" center of E string to center of G string). Fish scale shows up via Amazon on Monday and I will post the weight.

5. sobrilliant

Feb 6, 2016
    NYC
    That was quick. Looks like this one is sold. Payment pending.