1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Elite Bass Parts - circa 1983

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lowbass68, Jul 13, 2008.

1. lowbass68

lowbass68

Feb 3, 2008
    SOLD

These parts are from a 1983 Fender Elite II P-Bass. These are 25 years old! Very hard to find parts. Schaller made these for Fender for use on the 1983 Fender Elite and Elite II P-Bass's. Excellent parts for restoring an Elite P. I was planning on using this on a Warmoth or USACG build but would rather see someone use it to restore a true Fender Elite. Pictures are at bottom of this post. The pictures don't do the parts justice. It is difficult to photogragh chrome parts.

If your interested in them, PM me. Thanks for looking.

Fender Elite Bass Bridge - Chrome. This is a fine tuning bridge. Very minimal signs of use. Excellent Condition. This is a very heavy duty bridge. Too bad Fender or Schaller no longer offers this design. Please note that I do not have mounting screws for this unit, but any set of Fender bridge screws will work.
    Price: $100 for the bridge including shipping/insurance in lower 48.

Fender Elite Bass Tuning machines - Chrome. Very minimal signs of use. Excellent Condition. Very smooth movement.
    Price: $100 for the tuners including shipping/insurance in lower 48.

If your interested in both the bridge and the tuners I will let them go for $175 total including shipping/insurance in lower 48. Internation offers welcome, but shipping will be higher.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lowbass68

lowbass68

Feb 3, 2008
    Tuesday morning bump...

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2021