1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender Elite Jazz 5 Ocean Turquoise

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WorktheWood, Dec 8, 2018.

1. WorktheWood

WorktheWood Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    Ok, a perfect storm just happened. I literally got this bass this morning and it's fantastic. The wife didn't know I was getting another bass, this is my 3rd Fender Elite, and she is none too happy. I can deal with this, done it before, no big deal. The second part is that earlier today I was offered a chance to buy back a bass I've regretted selling. So I need to generate some funds. Selling this bass will appease the wife and when my old bass makes its return, I doubt she'll realize it was ever gone.

So...Fender Elite Jazz 5 in the amazing ocean turquoise finish. It is in New condition and includes the case and tools. $1750 plus actual shipping and absolutely no trades. If my old bass becomes unavailable, then so will this one.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    B-Lo and Jimmy Hubbard like this.
  2. Knavery

Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Westminster, CO
    I love the story. Good luck with the sale.

Jimmy Hubbard likes this.
  3. WorktheWood

Mar 27, 2014
    I lowered the price by $50. I know that's not much of a drop but is the lowest I will go. Otherwise I will keep it and make other financial and possibly sleeping arrangements;)

4. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent

5. Kai Sanchez

Kai Sanchez Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Miami
    Weight?

WorktheWood likes this.
  6. WorktheWood

Mar 27, 2014