1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Eminence connection?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kentdog007, Jul 11, 2008.

1. kentdog007

kentdog007

Jun 5, 2008
    I just ordered a 15" eminence speaker online for a single speaker bass cabinet. It was real cheap but there was not much info as far as model numbers, applications etc. The site stated that they were bass speakers and obtained new, directly from Fender in CA.

For the price I had to take a shot and if it is rated as described I will be OK; but I am not banking on the greatest of sound from it. Anyone have any experience on good, bad or Fender afilliated Eminence models? Thanks.

2. kentdog007

kentdog007

Jun 5, 2008
    This is the picture in the sale listing of the speaker in question. The info supplied included:

Fender # 67092
    MPN 67-0520B / 151702

Freq Range is 46Hz - 3.5kHz

Any thoughts if this is an approirate bass speaker for my 60 watt head? Thanks.

Attached Files:

3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Eminence literally makes THOUSANDS of different spec'd speakers in that size for all sorts of companies.

You can email Eminence the code numbers and they're pretty quick in getting back to you with the T/S parameters.

Once you have the T/S parameters and post the internal dimensions of your combo, several people here can tell you whether you will have to adjust the port tuning of your cabinet for good results.

4. slorinczi

slorinczi

Nov 30, 2007
    Kentdog: Did you end up buying one of these? I'm considering one myself, but I have the same reservations as you....

Thanks,
    Seth

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021