1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender "F" neckbolt plate, 2x2 Titan tuners, Epi/Gibson bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mellowgerman, Jan 21, 2017.

1. mellowgerman

mellowgerman Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Price:
    10-30
    All from my parts drawer... No use for them currently so they're up for grabs to help fund a larger up-coming purchase. Prices as listed and we can determine the approximate cost of shipping based on your location. I am in the Orlando, FL area so that puts me at an extreme end of the US map, so let's talk and come up with a cheap/agreeable figure. Paypal is preferred

Vintage Grover(?) Titan tuning machines. Nice heavy-weight 2x2 tuner set. I believe these came off of an old Ibanez bass. Not sure if Grover ever produced them without their logo stamped on the back, but either way, these are some nice smooth, vintage tuners for cheap!
    SOLD

Fender "F" stamp neck-bolt plate. Has a little scratch on the surface but otherwise, perfectly functional, shiny, official Fender plate.
    SOLD

Epiphone/Gibson 3-post bridge. Great shape with the exception that the intonation screw on the low E string saddle has a little nick in it so it's a bit stiff. Might be able to crank it past or replace the screw, but I'll leave that up to you. Otherwise, would be great for parts too.
    $10 + approximate shipping

20170121_124703.jpg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  2. mellowgerman

mellowgerman Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    tuners and neck plate are sold

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017