1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Family Pics (Finally Most are in One Place!)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Baird6869, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

I was taking pictures of my basses for insurance purposes and I figured I would post a pick of my happy Fender family before I sell a few of them. 9 Fenders is too many for me (hell, for any NORMAL person!:eyebrow:) and I will likely keep 5 or 6 max. My Blueburst 1992 MIA Jazz V Plus is AWOL (at drummer's place).

I will likely be selling my Franken P, Jazz V Deluxe and Geddy Lee Jazz to fund the purchase of my soon to be arriving Sadowsky MS5.:hyper:

Back Row:
    1997 MIA Jazz V Deluxe
    Squier Jaco Relic (ibanezcollector's great work)
    1973 Musicmaster
    1993 MIM Frankenbass (pearloid PG, Schallers, BAII bridge, SD Basslines PU and new knobs)
    1997 MIA '62 RI P

Lying on Couch:
    2006 Geddy Lee Jazz
    1994 Stu Hamm Urge

On Stand:
    1974 P

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Awesome, can you post more detailed pics of the Squier Jaco relic? I'm about to embark on such a quest myself.

3. envika

envika

Nov 27, 2007
    Bronx, NY
    Nice! I'd love to have that many Fenders...

BTW, is the '94 Urge bass any different from the new ones? Because it looks a little different.

4. Baird6869

It is like a little Jazz bass. Jazz pickups and shorter scale (32", I think). It belongs to my 10 year old. It is MIM and I think I paid about $225 used for it.

5. Baird6869

I will post some later tonight. Use ibanezcollector if you are looking to relic a bass IMO. He does amazing work and Brett is great to work with. I would have him buy the bass for you in the US and ship it back to Canada as a "repair" or "upgrade" so you don't get dinged on double shipping and lots of duty. Plus basses are cheaper in the US.

Just my $0.02

6. I really want to try my hand at relicing myself, and I know Brett does great work, so I wanted to see his take on a Jaco relic. Thanks anyway :p

7. That's the kind of family you don't mind having at your house all the time:D