1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender Fans...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Jul 29, 2005.

1. anyone see that new p-bass with the MM-style pickup instead of the standard p-bass pickup? Block inlays and all... no fiver yet as far as i can tell, but this looks KILLER. me tinks a 4-banger might actually be on my horizon... unless the 5'er comes out...

anyone tried one yet?? i'm curious if the pickup is more like the Double J on the American Deluxe P model or similar to an EB Humber or a SD Humber... any feedback??

I spaced doing a search... if there is a thread about this, feel free to delete...

2. read the threads...we've been talking about it for like the last 2 days... :rollno:

3. sorry man, i just spent eight 12 hour days in the studio recording our new stuff... i saw it while "tuning up"... aka pooping, in a new Musicians Friend mag... my bad

i'm lazy and can STILL hear the click track..... :smug: if you wanna post the link to the threads that would be great...