Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Fans...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Jul 29, 2005.

1. anyone see that new p-bass with the MM-style pickup instead of the standard p-bass pickup? Block inlays and all... no fiver yet as far as i can tell, but this looks KILLER. me tinks a 4-banger might actually be on my horizon... unless the 5'er comes out...

anyone tried one yet?? i'm curious if the pickup is more like the Double J on the American Deluxe P model or similar to an EB Humber or a SD Humber... any feedback??

I spaced doing a search... if there is a thread about this, feel free to delete...

2. read the threads...we've been talking about it for like the last 2 days... :rollno:

3. sorry man, i just spent eight 12 hour days in the studio recording our new stuff... i saw it while "tuning up"... aka pooping, in a new Musicians Friend mag... my bad

i'm lazy and can STILL hear the click track..... :smug: if you wanna post the link to the threads that would be great...