Fender Fiend

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by belair57, Jan 14, 2001.

1. Ok. I've been on the hunt for my second bass. Actually my first bass considering how crappy the one I learned on is.
    Anyway I found a Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass at Mars.
    I'm not crazy about Fender's but I know a deal when I see one. They have two Identical(they even have a scrath on the back in the same place) Jazz basses. One on sale for $750 and the other one is marked as a MIM Active Jazz bass for $500. I haven't talked to any sales people yet, so as no to cause a problem but one day soon I'm gonna go buy it and when they find out about the mistake I'll demand they give it to me for $500. HaHaHaHa And yes, I made absolutely sure that it Was a MIA Deluxe Jazz Bass.
    But I still want my Warwick. WaaaaWaaaWaaaaaaWaaaaaaaaWaaaaa
    just can't decide which one. Well, I've got plenty of time to think about that now.
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    For a real deal on a Fender, check the TalkBass classifieds. One TalkBassist (G, to be precise) is selling a Roscoe Beck model for $750!

Will C.:cool:
  3. Yes, the Roscoe Beck is a much better buy then the MIA deluxe jazz, I hate the fender pre-amps, the active ones dont sound decent to me at all. The RB5 looks like a much higher quality instrument, if they made one in a 4, I would see no reason not to get it, except, of course, I am poor