1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender FotoFlame Jazz loaded body - Lightweight!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Corevalay, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    I picked up this beautiful Foto Flame jazz recently from the TB classifieds so I could use the neck for a build. I'm not sure if that's happening, but if the body sells, it'll force my hand!

Overall the bass is in really nice shape. Typical top-notch MIJ quality. There's a few dings and dents, but nothing crazy. Just normal cosmetic wear for an older bass. No cracking in the finish. Sounds fantastic. Full bass is a nice comfy weight at 8.7lbs on my luggage scale. Pickups are hot and nasty! Great jazz bass growl on this one.

Reasonable offers considered.

IMG_8126.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    Dark Horse, krovx and Alan Ace Cooper like this.
  2. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Great looking body, Love the color! GLWTS

For you prospects, @Corevalay is a great TBer to transact with!

bassguyky48 likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021