I finally found a way to get rid of the flabby huffing! Apparently, the cab is supposed to be sealed, but it had more gaps than the Titanic. The speaker is a floppy thing that really needs the pressure to help it retain it's shape. Now, on to my fixes... First, remove the front panel and unhook the wires from the speaker, and set it aside. Pull the head out. Oh, and before someone sues me for lack of disclamers, UNPLUG THE AMP BEFORE DOING ANY OF THIS. There. Now, head's out, dangling, so set it to the side. Take a narrow thin strip of foam the width of the cab, and glue that to the top inside the cab, where the edge of the head sits. The next part I didn't do, but I reccommend it. Take the board off the head and put some hot glue around the bottom of each jack where it meets up with the pcb. Reassemble the head and put in back in the cab. Take a little glue (I used Elmer's school glue for all of this stuff), and smear it down into both sides of the head. Now while letting that dry, onto the front panel. The metal grill folds over the top of it, and on top of that is a strip of foam. Stupid design on Fender's part, as the diamond-shaped holes on the grill allow air to flow freely under the foam strip. Fill in under the strip with glue, and clean off the excess. Allow to dry, and pop it back it the cab. And for whatever reason, the white wire goes to speaker -, not the black one. And there you have it! This mod took me maybe 45 mintutes, so not too time-consuming. All woofy huffing = gone, with just a tiny bit of distortion from the circuit, but only when cranked. Let me know what you think! Next mod I hope to do is find some substance that can coat the speaker cone to make it stiffer... If anyone has suggestions, feel free to post.