Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender FSR Burgundy Mist Classic '60s Jazz Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Slater, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I've decided to put this bass on the selling block and see if I get any takers. I have become more used to modern basses, so the 7.25" fretboard radius and vintage frets have fallen a little out of favor with me, (but it wouldn't kill me to keep this bass :) ).

The most unique feature of this bass is the paint job; Bugundy Mist metallic w/matching headstock. It also has a (stock) mint green pickguard. Other features are Reverse Vintage Tuners, and an American Vintage Bridge.

Specs for the Fender Classic '60s Jazz Bass can be found here:

Fender '60s Jazz

Also, I have installed a set of Dimarzio Ultra Jazz pickups in this bass, and IMO, they sound great! Vintage sound with no hum!

The bass is currently strung (and will ship) with TI Jazz Flat strings.

Included with the bass will be a matching bugundy mist Fender California leather strap.

Also, the bass will be shipped in a brand new, still in the plastic (until I ship it) Fender Deluxe Gig Bag.

This bass is in excellent, very close to new, condition!

My selling price is $650 shipped (in the U.S. lower 48).

I can accept payment via USPS Money order or PayPal (please add $10 for PayPal to cover half the fees).

If you have any interest or questions, please contact me via TB Private Message, e-mail, or post a reply.

Thanks...

2. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Headstock

3. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Body - Bass w/strap

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    great lookin bass, but pink aint my thing

5. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    I'm totally gay so pink's totally my thang. ;)

6. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    If you didn't find anything good at Guitar Center's 4th-of-July Sale, and you still have some money, this bass is still available...
    ;)

7. PM sent in your direction.

8. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Reply sent :)

9. PM Part 2 sent! :crying:

10. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Back atcha! :bassist:

(P.S. Why the :crying: ) :confused:

11. I realized that my Pay Pal is capped at $500.00 today cause I switched checking accounts making me no longer confirmed.

12. Somebody buy this bass!!!! I love the color and the longer it stays for sale, the more I'm trying to figure out how to come up with the funds to purchase it!!!!

13. Slater

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    You can take it easy caesarbass...

...SOLD! :hyper: