1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Fuzz/Wah Reissue Pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by wellshuxley, Mar 26, 2009.

1. wellshuxley

wellshuxley

Apr 16, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Anyone tried it for bass? I found a deal on one and I'm liking the idea of controlling fuzz and wah with the same pedal

2. rcubed

rcubed

May 8, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    I'm curious about this and rest of Fender's new pedals.

3. Chris Ramlar

Chris Ramlar

Feb 8, 2006
    Mexico
    the Phaser looks sexy, and the Volume/Tone looks useful...

4. Bassenstien

Bassenstien

Jun 13, 2006
    Mississippi
    I asked about these a while back and didnt get any response. I am interested in the phaser and the fuzz/wah. I like the phaser that is foot controlled. Plus the side to side footpedal is a cool idea.

5. andvari7

andvari7

Aug 28, 2004
    Ennui
    That Fender fuzz wah is absolutely gigantic. Now, wahs have to be large, to accommodate your foot, but they are usually not the size of a whole beef tenderloin. This one is. Couldn't tell you how it sounds.

6. rcubed

rcubed

May 8, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    The ability to go side to side and up and down at the same time gives me all kinds of ideas for pedal builds. Being able to control frequency and modulation at the same time would be awesome.

7. but probably VERY tricky to control

8. eee

eee

Jan 17, 2009
    I can tell you about the re-issue Blender.

When I first got it, I was REALLY impressed by the over the top sounds it makes...which is fine when you're by yourself. I took it to my rock band's practice, tweaked it over a few weeks (it took me a LOT of tweaking to get the "right" sound), and I'm still not completely satisfied. It's such an intense fuzz that unless it's cranked, you pretty much disappear. I suppose to accommodate this, it has HUGE volume- and gain-boost capabilities...brutal sounds, anyways.