1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender G&G Deluxe Hardshell Precision Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by FenderP, Aug 1, 2020.

1. FenderP

FenderP Supporting Member

May 7, 2005
    Price:
    $150
    Up for sale is a Fender G&G Deluxe Hardshell Precision Bass case. I've had this for quite a few years, but it was mainly a spare case so I wouldn't have to take my P in its original case. Now that I got a nice padded case that I can carry on my shoulder, I no longer need this. It's brown with brown interior.

The newer version of the case is this: G&G Deluxe Hardshell Cases - Precision Bass® | Accessories

If you know cases, you know G&G makes great ones. Get this one at a great price instead of paying new.

I am not looking for any gear, so no trades.

Prefer local sale, but if shipped the buyer will pay actual shipping and packing cost in addition to paying for the item.

Attached Files: