1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

fender gear for sale, j bass , custom pickups, and bassman

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by psalm_150forhim, Oct 7, 2002.

1. I have a fender mim maroon j bass with fender custom 60's pickups.
    BASS
    -Right now i am planing to switch and put the original pickups back in and sell the bass with the originals for $260.
    CUSTOMS&BASS
    -Or i if leave it the way it is with the customs in i will sell for $345. And thats a good deal seeing how i payed $160 for them brand new
    CASE
    - I also have a brand new TKL j-bass hardshell/case too much $ new to include in price but if you want it i will add it to the bass price for an extra $50.
    CUSTOM PICKUPS
    -I can also sell the pickups by themselves for $90.
    BASSMAN
    - Now to get to the amp, the amo is a Fender bassman 100 with a 12 in woofer and a tweeter cone, 1oowatts, it is on casters and comes with a amplifier cover. This is is great conditions just as well as the bass and the pickups.

PICTURES ARE COMING I HAVE TO GET TO WORK AND USE THE DIGITAL CAM. IT WILL BE A FEW DAYS THOUGH. THANKS AND SOME TRADES MIGHT BE CONSIDERED.

2. heres the amplifier finally it has casters and a cover by the way in case i forgot to say

the amplifier is starting at $350 maybe we can talk

3. and the bass guitar
    nice isnt it!

4. huryy buy me im going on ebay in a week!!! I do take offers.