Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fender gear for sale, j bass , custom pickups, and bassman

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by psalm_150forhim, Oct 7, 2002.

1. I have a fender mim maroon j bass with fender custom 60's pickups.
    BASS
    -Right now i am planing to switch and put the original pickups back in and sell the bass with the originals for $260.
    CUSTOMS&BASS
    -Or i if leave it the way it is with the customs in i will sell for $345. And thats a good deal seeing how i payed $160 for them brand new
    CASE
    - I also have a brand new TKL j-bass hardshell/case too much $ new to include in price but if you want it i will add it to the bass price for an extra $50.
    CUSTOM PICKUPS
    -I can also sell the pickups by themselves for $90.
    BASSMAN
    - Now to get to the amp, the amo is a Fender bassman 100 with a 12 in woofer and a tweeter cone, 1oowatts, it is on casters and comes with a amplifier cover. This is is great conditions just as well as the bass and the pickups.

PICTURES ARE COMING I HAVE TO GET TO WORK AND USE THE DIGITAL CAM. IT WILL BE A FEW DAYS THOUGH. THANKS AND SOME TRADES MIGHT BE CONSIDERED.

2. heres the amplifier finally it has casters and a cover by the way in case i forgot to say

the amplifier is starting at $350 maybe we can talk

3. huryy buy me im going on ebay in a week!!! I do take offers.