Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz, FS/FT MINT!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I'm selling my Geddy Lee Jazz, it only has about 10 hours play time since new, and it is in MINT condition, it was bought new about a month or so ago. Comes with a deluxe Fender gigbag, and an acrylic mirror pickguard (shown, has some light play scratches), along with the original white one as well. This is a great player with a wonderful neck, not a thing wrong with it. I bought this at the same time I bought a 78 jazz, and I decided to keep the 78 out of the two. Asking $525, plus shipping in the US. I am pretty firm on this, as I am losing a few bucks as it is.

What I am willing to trade for, either straight up, or I will add cash to cover a bit of a difference: Warwick Corvette, or thumb BO or NT. May also consider an FNA, let me know what you've got, and what you have in mind.

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
  3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    That bass looks familiar with the Mirror. ;)

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Insprired by my hero :)

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    And SOLD.

Thanks to ojthesimpson