1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Geddy Lee Jazz ***NEW B STOCK***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 513rocks.com, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    SOLDhello,
    i bought this bass earlier this week from an internet company. im not really into the glossy finish so i think ill try to sell it so i can give a lakland a try.
    it was advertised as new B stock. it is in totally new condition except for a spot on the top of the bass where your forarm rests. you cant really see it from a distance or feel it when you are playing. it looks like a 2 inch dent where something rubbed it. i included pics of it at the link below.
    comes with fender gig bag (pretty nice) and a fender strap. i paid 575.00 shipped last week but will take a little bite for my talkbass brothers for 525.00 shipped. i do accept paypal but would like you to split the 3% fee (8.00). if you have any questions my email is xxxinfluencedxxx@aol.com. only trades would be a lakland dj4 or a modulus flea.
    thanx,
    mark
    http://geddyleejazz.homestead.com/index.html

2. Email sent :hyper:

3. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    email replied. how much do you guys think it would cost to ship a bass to the netherlands?

4. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    Get his postal code and check the rates on usps.com

You may want to check rates for shipping the bass together and with the neck off.

I've shipped at least one or two basses to soulbrother. Everything went super smooth (but I don't remember what it cost). Just a guess would be around $100-120.

5. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    SOLD!!! thanx Warner.

6. When you have recieved it, post some pics on the Dutch bass forum :smug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.