1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender "GEDDY P" Precision, CIJ Geddy neck, Babicz, new Fender HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MasterBass!, Feb 15, 2017.

1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    This may just be the best bass you've even played!! It's the last of my Geddy P sell-off. It is a Fender 60th Anniversary Precision Bass loaded body in gorgeous Lake Placid Blue with a minty Crafted In Japan Geddy Lee Jazz neck. Play like a dream and sounds superb!! NO ISSUES!! It is ultra clean and in just about MINT condition with no dings, dents or boogers. This was my studio and teaching bass...so its had no gigs.

Equipped with a brand new direct-fit for Fender Babicz Direct Contact Bridge ($149) Electronics are all stock and unmolested. Brand new Ivory Pearl pickguard, ivory pickup covers and my signature notched thumb rest. Has the orig 60th Anniversary engraved neck plate.

Neck is a CIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz upgraded with new $89 massive Hipshot 70's tuners. It has no damage and ZERO fret wear.

Comes with all the Fender books, tags, polishing cloth, new Fender strap, adjusting tools, etc. Also has a brand new Fender deluxe locking hard case. Has new D'Adderio 170XL's installed.

Price is $775 with a new gig bag...or $875 with the new Fender hsc...shipping will be at actual cost.

Sorry Bro's...no trades on this one :(

I will part it out too:
    Loaded Geddy Jazz neck $400 shipped...fully loaded body $390 shipped w/Babicz or $340 shipped with stock bridge installed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Check out my items for sale in the classifieds! Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    drool

MasterBass! likes this.
  3. JJR58

JJR58 "Big Angry Piano" Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Queens NY
    :jawdrop: Nice!!!!!, this won't last long.

MasterBass! likes this.
  4. Thump C

Thump C

Dec 20, 2016
    That is nice! PM sent!

MasterBass! likes this.
  5. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Stillwater, New Jersey
    I'm in love! :)

That would look so sweet next to my Classic 70's P.

MasterBass! likes this.
  6. RNG1

RNG1 Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Wow that color with the blocking on neck....super cool!

MasterBass! likes this.