1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Genuine Replacement '62 Precision Neck w/ reverse gears

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Hubriser, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Hubriser

Hubriser Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Boston MA
    Price:
    Paying this sweet deal forward. Just picked this up because it was a great deal and I wanted to try a rosewood board on my shell pink bass, it looked great but the jump from the A width neck I've currently got on it to this C width neck was too much for me. Really a nice neck and tuners, truly top quality especially at this price
    Great neck for a P project!!
    Additional pics in the Original post:

SOLD - 2002 Fender Genuine Replacement '62 Precision Neck w/ reverse gears

$325 shipped conus

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    9mmMike and denton57 like this.
  2. 9mmMike

9mmMike Would you happen to have a cookie for me? Supporting Member

That bass looks great. Have you posted pics in the "pink bass" thread....or anywhere else? Real nice. If I was not moving towards A-necks, myself, I'd be on this deal.

Hubriser likes this.
  3. Hubriser

Hubriser Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Boston MA
    Hey thanks! The pics don't nearly do it justice I can't capture the color on my phone like it looks like in person. Krishna at guitar garage outside Boston did the body he does unreal vintage refinishes...unbelievably authentic! Guitar Garage (@guitargarageusa) • Instagram photos and videos
    I didn't know there was a "pink bass" thread but looking forward to it because I love pink basses! I'll search for it and post a good picture
    Thanks!!

9mmMike likes this.
  4. 9mmMike

9mmMike Would you happen to have a cookie for me? Supporting Member

Cool. I actually have two examples of his work. GLWTS.

Hubriser likes this.
  5. tlvernon

tlvernon

Jan 26, 2011
    Columbus OH
    Pm'd.
    I'd like to buy it.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021