Fender Heartfield, Agile Acoustic, & More!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rutgers Bassist, May 18, 2005.

1. Here it is:

1. Fender Heartfield Active 4 string. This bass was originally a fretted, but recently converted to fretless. The person that did it for me did a wonderfull job. Great neck. Very small and fast. Not much cosmetic issues, a ding here, and maybe a ding there. Bridge,Pickups, Battery, everything works great. Was made in 91.

2.Agile Acoustic 4 string. Great acoustic bass. Smaller than most, but puts out more acoustic sound than top of the line abg's I've played. Only acoustic I would recomend over it would be a Tacoma. Sounds great acoustically, and electric. No cosmetic issues what-so-ever.

3. Fender DG-11 Acoustic Guitar. Great sounding acoustic guitar. No cosmetic issues except a minor ding on the front. Everything looks and sounds great.

4. Gorilla 50 watt combo. Not a bad amp for its little size. Great to jamm with some guitarists, and maybe just a drummer? Used it before I got my new amp, which I will be looking to sell once I buy a new one.

So there it is. I am open to ALL offers. Just run em bye me. Not sure what I'm looking for, so theres a good chance I'll be interested in what your giving. Cash is also accepted. Pics available upon request.

2. danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    would you consider a 1904 5 string banjo.
    Plays well and still has the original head.
    I would trade straight up for the agile and include a pretty crappy case.

3. how much cash would you be looking for for the combo and do you have any pics? lastly would you ship to canada?

edit: i also have a really crappy gu*tar that i can trade if you want somthing to learn on. i have pics if need be.

bass is not for sale or trade
  4. Don't worry everyone. It's ALL still available. Contact me about pretty much and offers. Any trade ideas, ANYTHING