1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender HiMass Bridge Saddle replacements?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by DeadbeatLine, Jan 18, 2017.

1. DeadbeatLine

DeadbeatLine

Nov 13, 2013
    Hi all, I have a Fender Blacktop Jazz that I play with stainless steel strings and a pick pretty aggressively. The E string saddle has worn through a bit and now roughed up and occasionally will snap my E string's at the bridge by wearing them through. I generally file the rougher edges down between string changes but wouldn't mind just being able to replace them here and there when they get too worn.

Can not for the life of me seem to track down a saddle for a HiMass bridge. Even emailed fender to no avail.

Any one provide any help?

Thanks!

2. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Neither one of these are an exact match, but I believe they'll work
    If you're talking about the four string, try these:
    For a five string, take a look at these. but they come in set of four so for a five string you'd need two sets:
    BP-2070-010.
    These can be ordered here:
    Guitar Parts Factory - Bass Saddles

Alternatively, if you live near a Fender authorized repair facility, they can probably order an exact set for you (don't quote me on that though.)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  3. DeadbeatLine

DeadbeatLine

Nov 13, 2013
    Thank you very much! I contacted fender again to which they replied, essentially they aren't able to get me any. I shall check out the link! :)

4. DeadbeatLine

DeadbeatLine

Nov 13, 2013
    Thank you KingT!