fender J-bass(custom shop 60's pickups) w/new tkl hard case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by psalm_150forhim, Aug 29, 2002.

1. This bass is amazing!!! Honesty the bes one ive owned. It has AMERICAN FENDER CUSTOM SHOP HAND WOUND 60's pickups!!!(certified and labled-custom shop sign).Beautiful color just adds to it. This is midnight wine color with white pearliod pickguard, vintage tone knobs(3), maple neck, rosewood fretboard, original machine heads and bridge. You cant tell how pretty the pick guard is because there is a horrible glare in the bass, sorry. But it is pearliod.:cool:
    This bass also comes with a brand new jazz bass fitted TKL hardshel case. Its the one in the pic.
    I am starting this off at asking $450, but we can work something out if you are seriously interested.
    also i have a fender bassman100 bass amp for sell check amps for its listing.
  2. my amp for $400, 6 months old with casters and amp cover. Mint condition.amazingly good tone i can make a deal if you buy bass and amp.
  3. logan, i am really quite interested in the bass. only one problem--any idea how much to ship it to taiwan?
  4. no i cannot tell you how much that would be without knowing your zip code. Still, i live in Ky usa, so it souldnt be cheap. Trust me though it would be worth it to you.
  5. Post deleted by Moderator because it was not relevant to the thread. Please PM me if you have any questions.

6. Noobai

Aug 25, 2002
    Stanford, CA
    Wow, I'm actually quite interested hmmm, quite. I dunnknow how to work this out though. You see, im 15 and somewhat in-experianced in the busienss world and short on the money. So, what would you ask for both?

And hows the bass play/sound?
  7. i am asking $850 for both the bass and the amp. The bass both plays and sounds amazing. It plays and sound better than any american bass ive ever heard or played.

the only thing i suggest on the money is to get your perents to send me a personal check to me and after it clears i will ship you the bass and amp.
    i would need your perents zip code ad adress to initiate this deal though.
  8. i am lowering the price on my bass to $425.
    reminder, i have $600 in it already.MINT CONDITION
  9. odie

odie Supporting Member

Is it a MIM jazz or an American, or Japanese?
  10. this is a mim jazz bass. And i know the price seems a little large but it comes with a $100 case and $150 pickups. Also te pickguard isnt white its pearloid. So its more than worth the price.
  11. still if anyone is interested in this bass i can aslo sell it with out the customs in it for a little less if you so please
  12. so how much you want for both of them now?