1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Fender Jaco Pastorius Fretless Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MojaveVox, Sep 15, 2019.

1. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Decided to sell my Jaco Fretless, seeing as i've just acquired a Fretless Stingray which had always been the fretless of my dreams, and see no need to keep this around anymore. It's hardly seen any use during my ownership of it, save a few gigs and a string change. Sounds great, like an American-made Fender should, definitely nails that Jaco tone. In order to preserve the fingerboard, I only used flatwounds on this bass, and it will come equipped with such. The original bridge was swapped out for a Babicz Full Contact, which greatly improves its playability and sustain, though the stock bridge will be included. The few dings and finish chips it's sustained over the course of its life are displayed. Comes with the OHSC. 975 Shipped CONUS. 71859935d8594dad5e7e00ec8d61e127.png 67dc0262d6d9121d84b7941073317194.jpg 71859935d8594dad5e7e00ec8d61e127.png a0ac84c0ccfe0beaea86e9ab36f2db71.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    armybass likes this.
  2. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Are those TI or LaBella flats it comes with?

MojaveVox likes this.
  3. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Had rotos on it, but I recently changed those out for a new pair of GHS Briteflats

armybass likes this.
  4. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Sorry, meant to quote your post. See above.

armybass likes this.
  5. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Bump and Price drop to 975 Shipped.

6. paulunger

paulunger Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2002
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Does this bass have the epoxied fingerboard?

7. MojaveVox

MojaveVox

Apr 30, 2016
    Sorry, I sold it last week and forgot to mark it as such. And no, fingerboard just had a coat of poly from the factory.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021