1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Jaguar Bass-Sunburst,MIJ with hardcase-$625

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by A-Step-Towards, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a older fender jaguar bass in sunburst. I estimate its a mid 2000's. Its sunburst and has aged pearl blocks with a tort guard. Its been used but is overall very presentable. It has a few light dings scattered on the back and scratches on the front and here and there, the worst of which is one small ding that removed the clear coat in a very small spot on the back of the headstock, not where your hand would be while playing. Its very minor , as is the other chip which is on the back heel area of the body by the neck plate. Both are very small, minor and not areas you would see from the front. I would say its a 7.5 out of 10

The bass plays great, has medium action and no fretbuzz. These jaguars have been known to have some electronic buzz and I have seen some people better shield these. I am use to a little single coil buzz and it never bothered me.

The case is a fender hardshell case, has some scuffs but what case doesnt? no breaks, cracks or funny smells. Its a nice case.

Its a light weight bass with no neck dive, I dont have a scale.

$575 Shipped CONUS firm

2. iopp_zps40068242.

gkkvlv_zps14975a9a.

ckklz_zps68abc475.

kklpp_zps19b60176.

iioppp_zpse9035e39.

fkkld_zps154b9ced.

oll_zpsf933aada.

rt_zpsfeff55ca.

t_zps389b2160.

securedownload-18_zps6232cade.

3. MLC_BassPlayer

MLC_BassPlayer Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Apex, NC
    Interested in working out a trade involving a black on black Geddy Lee?

4. Sorry I have had some Geddy's and the necks are just to skinny for my taste's.

5. MLC_BassPlayer

MLC_BassPlayer Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Apex, NC
    No worries. I'll try to sell my Geddy in time to buy your Jag, but the timing is going to be tight because I need a bass for a gig next Saturday afternoon.

6. Ok just let me know, I can ship the day I recieve payment if the store is still open , or the day after at the very latest. Good Luck with your sale.

7. Dropping the price to $575 shipped. I am going to be firm on that one.

8. change-jug

change-jug

Oct 11, 2008
    Buffalo,NY
    I own this same bass and it`s sweet! This is a great price for a rad bass! Snatch it up!

9. Thanks! they are pretty sweet, again I lowered the price to $575.

10. Drool. . .

11. thanks:)

12. SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.