1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Jaguar Price advice

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by leftiebass, May 20, 2011.

1. leftiebass

leftiebass

Oct 17, 2009
    Bass people -
    I have a chance to pick up a new Fender Jaguar Bass at a sellout price. The list is $750 but the store is going to close and the owner is taking offers. I am interested and I am thinking of an offer of around $500.
    Anybody have any advice? Any ballpark on what would make it worth going for.
    I already have a Jack Casady which I love, and an Ibanez SR which is well used and sturdy. I play classic rock, folk rock, and some blues.
    thanks for any input.

2. Start at $450, that's what i got mine for, and I love it. Mine's the red with matching headstock.

3. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    Its such a shame I bought mine for 450$ from here, and had to sell it so i cut them a break and passed the love. Now I see it listed on kijiji for 750$ :(

I would start around 500$ I think it will end up selling for around 625$ if I had to guess.