1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender japan fretless jazz bass 86/87

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rollcall, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is my pleasure to introduce you to Buck Wheat the Jazz Bass. I have no idea which shade of brown this guitar is. Buck Wheat is a 1986 Fender fretless Jazz bass. It is a very resonant and fun to play bass. I really like the fretless basses better, I guess Jaco Pastorious was right they have a nice smooth feel. This bass is far from original with a repro guard and the good old buck wheat brown color. The tuners and bridge are original and the neck is straight and the truss rod works fine. There is a blue painted area near the nut on this guitar, could be covering up a crack, I don't know. There is also a small hole drilled in the back of the neck opposite of the nut. If this is a crack it is very stable and does not affect the playablity of this guitar. It was there when I bought the bass less than a year ago off of E-Bay. This bass has been set up low for a fast neck action. This is an "as is" bass 525. shipped.

Attached Files:

2. pics are here

Attached Files:

3. pics

Attached Files:

4. muah bump

5. bump

6. sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.