1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Fender Japan JB62 Jazz Bass - LPB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scott Lynch, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:45 PM.

1. Scott Lynch

Scott Lynch Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    For your consideration is a Fender Japan JB62 in Lake Placid Blue. This is the standard model with basswood body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard. I purchased this bass about 3 years ago from a shop in Japan. It's a great player and a solid workhorse bass but has not left the house much recently - time to put it on the market!

Cosmetically I'd rate it at an 8.5 - 9/10. The finish is in excellent condition. All I can find are two very small blemishes on the front. Most of the wear is to the chrome parts, which I tried to capture in the pictures. Like all of my gear this instrument was babied and is in the same condition it was in when I received it.

The bass weighs in at 11 lbs on my kitchen scale. It does not come with a case but will be packed extremely carefully.

Priced to sell at $600 OBO shipped CONUS. For sale only - no trades please. PM for questions or more pics.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018 at 4:03 PM