1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender Japan Precision Bass Body and Neck 2TB and Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jsr914, Aug 12, 2012.

1. For sale: Fender Precision Bass body and neck.

Fender Precision Bass
    Made in Japan

Serial Number K019111
    1990-91
    Fuji Jen factory

2-tone Burst Body - 5 lbs 9 oz
    Maple Neck - 2 lbs 7 oz

This body and neck are from one complete original 57 reissue Made in Japan P-bass. The neck had some buzz on the A string in the upper frets and I could never get it set up the way I wanted. Would rather part it out. Truss turns and adjusts as it should. Probably needs a fret leveling or just someone better at set-ups than me.

Body is two-tone burst with original gold pickguard and bridge cover. Good condition. One knob wobbles. Has newer strap buttons. A few swirls on back and a few dings on the lower edge, but in very nice shape otherwise. I believe the pickups are original and they sound very good.

Neck has a few dings on the edge of the headstock. One small 1/8 inch scrach near skunk stripe on back, very hard to notice or photograph. Original tuners included.

Price:

$250 shipped CONUS for the loaded neck
    $225 shipped CONUS for the loaded body

$450 shipped CONUS for the entire guitar w/ HSC

More pictures here:

http://s1055.photobucket.com/albums/s502/jsr914/57 reissue body and neck/

2. skylabfilmpop

skylabfilmpop

Jun 23, 2010
    PM'd

3. PM replied. Possible deal on the body pending. Nobody needs a MIJ 57 RI neck?

4. Body is sold. Staying in California. Thanks Matt!

Neck still available...

5. No PM received... Please re-send.

And bummmmmmmmmmmmmparoo.

6. funkystone

funkystone

Apr 2, 2006
    Pm'd