1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Fender Japan tuners, "62" Re-issue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lala, Jan 23, 2021.

1. lala

lala Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Price:
    United States
    These tuners are from my high quality, 2000 Fender Japan "62" Reissue JB. I'm changing all of the parts on the bass out to AVRI. Pretty stupid, but fun. As a result, I've had to ream the tuner holes in my neck to accept the AVRI's, so I now have these original tuners for sale. They are in very nice condition, work great, and come with the bushings. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND, these fit the smaller holes style of necks. 9/16' hole, not the more popular 11/16" hole. These tuners have no branding, but are most likely Gotoh.
    PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING IN THE CONUS.
    Paypal or Venmo for payment.
    MIJ tuners 1.JPG MIJ tuners 2.JPG

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    Lownote38 and R&B like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021