1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Jazz '75 Reissue CIJ w/ HSC - Sunburst/RW-blocked & bound

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by krustwell, May 2, 2015.

1. krustwell

krustwell

May 18, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Original thread from when I purchased this bass here (I purchased the bass for $800).

Beautiful sunburst Japanese Fender Jazz, 1975 Reissue. Slick maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard, lovely blocks and binding. Manufactured in the Fuji-gen Plant between 1999 and 2002. Original thread says 10.5 lbs, which seems about right. It ain't light.

Badass Bridge II, chrome pickup cover, 1 tort and 1 black guard and a "thumb rest" on the bottom side, making it a "tug bar", I guess.

I love everything about this bass. It looks great, feels great and sounds great...but I've got 3 other basses and can't afford to keep this one.

I'm located in Raleigh, NC and will ship to the Lower 48 at the advertised price. It's been a while since I've posted an ad, so ask any questions and I'll do the best I can to answer.

$800 via PayPal.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    rojo412 and StreetScenes like this.
  2. Red Four

Red Four

Apr 4, 2011
    Missouri
    Wow, that is a beauty! Wish I was in the market - someone's getting a gorgeous bass. GLWTS!

And an extra thumbs-up for the Bones Hillman reference. I still miss Midnight Oil.

3. TFish

TFish

Jan 11, 2009
    Powell, Wyoming
    I want this so bad!

4. totallywink

totallywink Gold Supporting Member

Nice looking bass! GLWS!

5. Jwood

Jwood Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Richmond, Va
    10.5lb jbass! I bet she sings!!

6. krustwell

krustwell

May 18, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Actually, closer to 10.8. And yes, she's a singer!

7. 39-Bassist

39-Bassist

Jul 7, 2010
    Florida
    Endorsing Artist for: Brace Audio; Duncan Pickups; Line6, Hipshot, GHS Strings, Somnium Guitars
    sweet bass, would buy but have to sell my PRS bass 1st.....BUMP

8. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    Sweet bass, ever make it out to the poor house? AncientHarmony use to jam every blue moon.

krustwell likes this.
  9. I have this exact bass and have since new. I'd love the pickups cover though and the screw hole spacing is 110mm unlike MIM and MIA. Anyone know where I could get one from?

10. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    I have a 96 made in japan white jazz and it is the cat's meow, the bass has a super sweet tone and the bridge pickup soloed is so so blurpy and joco sounding!!! Japs make everything kickass IMO. And the price is right!

11. krustwell

krustwell

May 18, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Bump

12. JazzBen

JazzBen

Jan 18, 2014
    Quebec, Canada
    Is it still for sale? Please PM me! Thanks!

13. JazzBen

JazzBen

Jan 18, 2014
    Quebec, Canada
    Anyone knows if it's still available? Is there someone who knows how to contact Krust? I've got no reply so far... Thanks!

14. krustwell

krustwell

May 18, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    I'm here. Been vacationing in Disney for a week. PM'd you back! Been super busy but don't want to leave you hanging.

15. JazzBen

JazzBen

Jan 18, 2014
    Quebec, Canada
    No problem! PM'd my shipping address! :)

16. krustwell

krustwell

May 18, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Sold and heading up North to Geddyland.

purpleflyhunter likes this.
  17. JazzBen

JazzBen

Jan 18, 2014
    Quebec, Canada
    And guess who's the lucky future/new owner?? :hyper:

18. krustwell

krustwell

May 18, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    It's yours right now, I just need to get it into your hands! Will send you Tracking info tomorrow.

This is the easiest/fastest playing Jazz I've ever had and the most beautiful, as well. 70's all the way.

Congrats, Ben!