1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

fender jazz art

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ka0ttic, Feb 28, 2008.

1. not sure what forum this would go in... just got back from getting the outline for my latest tattoo. a lot of stuff is still missing besides the color (strings/speaker for example), but it's a nice start. I figured being on the ribs would hurt but damn I had no idea :) will post another one once I get it finished in a couple weeks. btw, the neck looks a little crooked in this shot because I'm not standing straight (had to take the pic myself).

bass_outline.

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    check out the tattoo club in the off topic section!

3. SweBass

SweBass

Jul 28, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    That's pretty sweet looking. What colors will you use?

4. Well the bass will be red w/black pickguard. I told her I want lots of colors and am basically giving her free reign with what colors to use. She said she's probably going to put in some green, red, orange (there's already that small portion of orange outline), and maybe some teal. Can't wait to see how it will turn out... the suspense is killing me!

5. SweBass

SweBass

Jul 28, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Sounds great. Can't wait to see the final outcome!

6. 2 sessions later... still not finished. She has to finish the fretboard, the strings, do some white highlights, and touch up a lot of stuff.

SSPX0218.

7. steve21

steve21 Banned

That's really damn cool.

8. SweBass

SweBass

Jul 28, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Looks great!!!

9. soong

soong

May 10, 2007
    Sydney
    that. rocks!

10. cool. Do you own a Red Jazz to match it up?

11. Soon... been saving for months for a MIA. That's always been my dream bass. red jazz w/black pg.