1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Jazz Bass Plus / Deluxe 1990 USA w/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Twocan, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    Fender Jazz Bass Plus 1990 USA. All original with Kubicki electronics. This was one of Fender's first USA "Deluxe" models and preceeds the present day "Deluxe Jazz."

Controls are Volume / Pan, Treb / Bass and rotary for active, active with mid boost, passive or off.

I love this bass but bills dictate its sale. I've had this for many years and have babied it, though it has been gigged regularly. Very thin neck. Smaller body and light weight - very comfortable to play. Electronics work as they should - this is a workhorse of a bass!

Bass is in very good condition for its age. Upon close inspection you may find some light swirling or very minor dings, but there is no considerable damage to speak of.

Thank you for looking.

Added Note: I'd just like to add that I've owned 6 Fender Jazz Plus Basses in my life. Of them, I've kept this one the longest. It's got the best neck and nicest wood that I've come across!

$T2eC16h,!)IFId8mK75SBSeEe(Qj)!~~60_12.
    $(KGrHqV,!lcFJYlCHQ64BSeEefc!Sw~~60_12.

Asking $950 shipped cont. USA.

2. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
  3. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
  4. Twocan