Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Jazz Basses

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by boogiebass, Nov 8, 2004.

1. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Custom Shop Fender Jazz, 64 Relic. Comes with near mint deluxe brown case and covers. Gigged once or twice but was previously owned by Chris Brusa and I'm not sure how many times Chris had it out. Plays effortlessly and sounds great. Asking $1850 and I'll cover shipping in the US. Paypal is fine.

[​IMG]

A pair of Jaco Artist basses, fretted and fretless. Both have near mint brown deluxe cases and covers/pickguards never installed. These basses have been gigged a bit but never abused. Condition is superb. Again, playability and sound is exceptional. I believe Fender still makes the fretless but not the fretted anymore. Asking $2K for both or will sell separately for $1K each. I'll cover shipping in the US. Paypal is fine.

[​IMG]

Make me serious offers, if you don't like my asking prices. These basses are being offered locally at the same time so they may not last.

Thanks for looking!

2. Lyle Caldwell

Lyle Caldwell

Sep 7, 2004
    Memphis
    I'm trying to buy the fretted Jaco from you, but you aren't responding to email or PM. Hello?

3. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I responded to your PM this morning, Lyle. You have dibs on the fretted Jaco. PM me when you get the dough, OK?

4. Lyle Caldwell

Lyle Caldwell

Sep 7, 2004
    Memphis
    Hmm, nothing in my PM inbox. Thanks, though- I'll have the money Wed. Sorry to "nag" publicly.

5. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    The Custom Shop bass is still available, the Jaco's are not. Thanks!