1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Jazz Custom Shop with Darkstar pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jbl71004, Feb 6, 2016.

1. jbl71004

jbl71004 Supporting Member

Jul 28, 2006
    Charleston, WV
    Price:
    Strings:
    Testing the waters here with my daphne blue Custom Shop Fender jazz. Custom ordered back in 2010 with the following specs: See thru blonde finish, ash body, dark rosewood fretboard, binding, bone nut, clay dots, light relic job. A few years ago I had Curtis Novak darkstars installed and had it refinished with matching headstock. I still have the original bridge pickup cover but not the one for the neck. Comes with ABS molded fender hard case. Feel free to shoot me any questions. She's in excellent condition. Currently strung with rounds as I'm slapping a little more but, to me, she's at her best with La Bella Deep Talkin flats. Could send a new set of those, as well, if interested. Not really sure how to price this one. Going with $2750 here on talkbass. Will gladly entertain trade offers. Only specific bass I'm truly on the hunt for is a US Lakland Darryl Jones. Will gladly keep her if there isn't much interest. Have plenty of Darkstar/chi-sonic love on hand at the moment, in the mood to try something outside the box for me. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

D.M.N., StreetScenes, JCBass and 2 others like this.
  2. jbl71004

Jul 28, 2006
    Charleston, WV
    More pics.

Attached Files:

3. jbl71004

Jul 28, 2006
    Charleston, WV
    Few more.

Attached Files:

audreycashin likes this.
  4. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I will trade you my soul for this bass.

5. jbl71004

Jul 28, 2006
    Charleston, WV
    Average of 9.7 pounds on the digital scale, per request.

6. jbl71004

Jul 28, 2006
    Charleston, WV
    Some fantastic trade offers but I've decided to go for a straight sale. Putting her up on eBay for auction. Feel free to shoot me offers. Much prefer to sell her here. Thanks!

7. troubledog

troubledog

Aug 30, 2009
    Houston
    Damn I wish I'd seen this