Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Jazz Fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TalBass, Dec 4, 2004.

1. This Fender Fretless Jazz is in excellent, almost mint condition. The only marks I found anywhere on the bass were some very small scratches on the back of the bass on the bottom side. The chrome on the tuners and the control plate is bright and untarnished, and the back of the neck is very smooth, without a single dent or scratch. The bass was made in Mexico, but it now has a new BadAss II bridge and the Fender Vintage Jazz USA pickups, both professionally installed. The bass is black and comes with a hard case in good condition. The fingerboard was defretted by a professional luthier who replaced the frets with maple strips, so the board is lined. The bass has a virtually new set of Thomastik-Infeld flatwound strings on it, and it plays and sounds great. I just don’t play fretless enough to keep it. I’m asking $325 for the bass, and I will split shipping costs with the buyer. Please email me for pictures or references, and thanks for reading my ad.

2. JTGale

JTGale

Oct 26, 2004
    Hummelstown, PA
    Pics?

3. Hi,

I sent you a PM...I'll have pics for you tomorrow afternoon...