1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Jazz Plus 4 string, kubiciki pre, lace sensor pups, $550 obo.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pbass888, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD TO FELLOW TB'er!!!!!! thanks everyone.$510

For sale an american fender jazz plus with all original hardware with 22 frets and maple fretboard. Was made a few years in the early 90's great playing bass. Someone did a poor relic job but it is in great shape where it counts (neck is great and straight a pickups and electronics are awesome). Have had it professionally set up and it produces a huge range of sounds for this active jazz bass. I am the second owner.

I have only played passive jazz basses in the past year and a half and would consider trades for one especially another mia passive jazz (even reliced) or a road worn fender. Sounds great and easiest playing jazz neck that I have ever had the opportunity to try.Will try to get a weight but much lighter than my passive jazz and also lighter than my squier jazz.

If you expand the front of the neck pic you can see the beautiful maple on the fingerboard.

Looking for $550 obo and will ship to lower 48. Comes with its fitted original hard case.

Here are some details of the bass

Description: Lace Sensor Pickups, powered by a Kubicki designed pre-amp.
    Controls (stacked): Volume, Pan, Bass, Treb.
    Four Setting Rotary Knob: "Off," Passive, Active and Active with adjustable mid boost.
    Badass Style Bridge
    Graphite Reinforced Neck
    Smaller sized body (the same as the later Fender American Jazz Bass Deluxe) without a pick guard.
    Fender Deluxe Tuners
    Smaller neck profile than a standard Fender Jazz.
    22 Frets.

Thank you fellow tb'ers for looking.

Attached Files:

2. pics 2

Attached Files:

3. pics3

Attached Files:

4. last pic

Attached Files:

5. bump and thanks for the pm's all responded.. great active jazz bass "to go"

6. beg of week bump

7. beg of the month bump

8. Bglosh

Bglosh

Jul 11, 2010
    So. Maine
    Any corrosion?

9. no corrosion sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.