Fender Jazz, SKB PS-100

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazzmann23, Jan 5, 2003.

1. jazzmann23

jazzmann23 Guest

Sep 11, 2002
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I have a MIM Fender Jazz modified with A Badass Bass II Bridge, Bartolini #9J pickups, and a cool 4-ply Fender reissue tortise shell pickguard and a hardshell case. I'll also throw in the stock pickups and white pickguard. I recently sanded and polished the frets a couple of months ago and have barely used it so it plays better that it ever has before and sounds ultra smooth! $410 shipped to you

I also have a handy SKB PS-100. This is a nice pedal board and three space rack put into one. i used it to store a power conditioner, Sonic Maximizer and wireless system and had plenty of room. It came with a power supply that was not functioning when i bought it new( thanks to SamAsh). I didn't need it however because i already had all my pedal's power supplies. It has a hardshell locking cover, but has seen some abuse. But it's tough as nails. $100 + shipping

I have pics so e-mail me at jtstraughn2@juno.com
  2. hey man, how firm are you on the price of your fender jazz?
  3. jazzmann23

jazzmann23 Guest

Sep 11, 2002
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I'll go down to $400 shipping and all. And remember i'm throwing in the original pickguard and stock Fender pickups as well as a hardshell case.
  4. dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    You've got PM