1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender Jazz, SKB PS-100

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazzmann23, Jan 5, 2003.

1. jazzmann23

jazzmann23 Guest

Sep 11, 2002
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I have a MIM Fender Jazz modified with A Badass Bass II Bridge, Bartolini #9J pickups, and a cool 4-ply Fender reissue tortise shell pickguard and a hardshell case. I'll also throw in the stock pickups and white pickguard. I recently sanded and polished the frets a couple of months ago and have barely used it so it plays better that it ever has before and sounds ultra smooth! $410 shipped to you

I also have a handy SKB PS-100. This is a nice pedal board and three space rack put into one. i used it to store a power conditioner, Sonic Maximizer and wireless system and had plenty of room. It came with a power supply that was not functioning when i bought it new( thanks to SamAsh). I didn't need it however because i already had all my pedal's power supplies. It has a hardshell locking cover, but has seen some abuse. But it's tough as nails. $100 + shipping

I have pics so e-mail me at jtstraughn2@juno.com

2. jazzmann23

jazzmann23 Guest

Sep 11, 2002
    Murfreesboro, TN
    bump

3. hey man, how firm are you on the price of your fender jazz?

4. jazzmann23

jazzmann23 Guest

Sep 11, 2002
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I'll go down to $400 shipping and all. And remember i'm throwing in the original pickguard and stock Fender pickups as well as a hardshell case.

5. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    Jazzman,
    You've got PM

Dirk