1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Jazz V Deluxe 2012

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by labrador, Jun 3, 2012.

1. labrador

labrador

Apr 12, 2012
    I just want to say I finally got my bass and man it growls just like a jazz bass should. I also want to step up like a man and apologize for over stepping I know I can be rough around the edges

I enjoy this app a tremendous amount not only is the info good but many of you make me laugh with some great attire.
    I love when people argue saying they have a squire made by god that plays and sounds better then a Boutique bass bottom line is don't be jealous save your money and play it before you buy ;-) I've been disappointed by a bass I always wanted but I played them and never bought one for that reason. I won't say what bass it was because I don't want to start another argument.

Lastly I play bass brands I'm hot for I research how there made then I ask the people who own them the pros and cons. I don't buy only on the name.

Thank you all

Tony