1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade FENDER Jazz V Stock Electronics (pickups/controls)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lukehagerman, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Price:
    I bought a US Fender Jazz V a few months ago and ended up dropping a Sadowsky pre & Barts in it. The stock electronics for that bass are here for sale OR trade.

Asking $65 USD

Trade interests:
    Fender N3 Noiseless 5-string Jazz Bass Pickups (neck/bridge) US model fitting
    -Just figured if anybody has the N3's and wants to go stock, I'd trade the stock controls and both pickups for a pair of N3's.

I feel like 65 is reasonable for quality stock electronics that were only played through twice, for 10 minutes at a time. Brand spankin' new otherwise. All wires and connections are in pristine shape.

Cont. US shipping only, please :)

Thanks for looking!

(Jazz bass with upgrades pictured with my Pedullas, far right)

Attached Files:

2. PM'd a coupla days back....looking to take these off your hands!

3. trueno87

trueno87 Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Brooklyn,NY
    are these still available?

4. Already on their way to me, sorry....

5. 2 year old thread...

murphy likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021