1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender JMJ Mustang Bass - Demo Video

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ajar Reynolds, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Hey all, thought I'd share this demo of the JMJ mustang, My new number one, a road worn JMJ signature bass. Came with flatwounds out of the box. Easily the best playing bass I've tried or owned. It's absolutely beautiful with all the low end bite you could ask for, and attack with a pick that cuts deep. If you've met me in person you know I'm a firm short scale devotee, and this offers up all the fundamental boom and endless sustain you could ask for.

Cheers.

nocluejimbo and basstalkname like this.
  2. basstalkname

basstalkname

Jan 16, 2020
    Very cool. What is your signal chain / recording setup? Sounds great.

I picked up a Squier Mustang a few months ago...really enjoying the feel and sound compared to my other basses.

3. Sorry, should include this from the video description!:

Recording:
    JMJ Tone @ 75%
    SansAmp BassDriver DI
    - Blend @ 2 oclock
    - Treble @ 1 30
    - Bass @ 1 30
    - Drive @ 10 oclock

Focusrite 2i2 Interface

basstalkname likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021