1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender JMJ Mustang bass, w/Nordstrand pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ric426, Dec 6, 2020.

1. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Worsening arthritis has ended my playing days, so I'm reluctantly selling most of my gear. This is the last bass I bought (right here on TB), but it's a hard one to let go. It's got a Nordstrand Mustang bass pickup that sounds great (original pickup included), D'Addario Chromes strings, stock Hipshot tuners, Dunlop strap locks and the parts that go on the strap are included, thumb rest is included (not currently on the bass), as are the original tags and paperwork. It weighs 7lbs 11 oz, and comes in a new Levy's gig bag with a cool embroidered logo for Cream City Music. It's had the "road worn" treatment of course, but I haven't added any new dings or wear.
    It's a sweetheart of a bass and I'll be sad to part with it, but I hate to see it just sitting in the gig bag, not being played.

$800 includes pro packing and shipping to continental USA via FedEx. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii would require an upcharge. Sorry, no international shipping.
    Obviously, I'm not interested in any trades.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see other photos.

JMJ-MustangFullFront.jpg JMJ-MustangFullBack.jpg JMJ-MustangBodyFront.jpg JMJ-MustangBodyBack.jpg JMJ-MustangPegheadFront.jpg JMJ-MustangPegheadBack.jpg

2. JKos

JKos Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Torrance, CA
    Seems like a great price especially including the Nordstrand pickup and Levy's gig bag! GLWTS!

ErikP.Bass likes this.
  3. ErikP.Bass

ErikP.Bass Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2004
    Yes, this is a KILLER deal. GLWTS!!!

4. Bogun

Bogun Gold Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2007
    Seattle
    Nice! PM sent

5. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    SOLD

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    JKos likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021