1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Justin Meldal-Johnsen (JMJ) Roadworn Mustang - Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BuiltToSpill17, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Edit: price drop to $825

Up for sale is my Fender Justin Meldal-Johnsen (JMJ) Roadworn Mustang. I bought it brand new from Sweetwater a year ago and had it set up with LaBella Flats by my local luthier. It has not been out of the house since. There are absolutely no issues with the bass, I just never play it and am cleaning out old gear. I will ship it in the pictured gig bag.

All the dings and wear are based on JMJ's playing, not mine :) There is some chequing on the neck and back of the bass (hard to depict) which gives it an extra cool RW look. If you don't want the gold Schaller strap locks (all I had at the time!), let me know and I'll throw the original silver ones on. I'll include the originals regardless if you do want the Schallers.

The bass weighs 8.4 lbs on the bathroom scale.

No trades, please. Payments via Paypal only. I will split shipping + insurance. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Stats from Fender: JMJ Road Worn® Mustang® Bass | Electric Basses
    • Road Worn Daphne Blue lacquer finish
    • 30"-scale maple neck; 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
    • Custom-spec split-coil Mustang pickup
    • Vintage-style hardware; aged pearl pickguard
    • Hipshot® "Lollipop" tuners

IMG_3550.jpeg IMG_3551.jpeg IMG_3552.jpeg IMG_3553.jpeg IMG_3554.jpeg IMG_3555.jpeg IMG_3556.jpeg IMG_3557.jpeg IMG_3558.jpeg IMG_3559.jpeg IMG_3560.jpeg IMG_3561.jpeg IMG_3562.jpeg IMG_3563.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    bassrique, kevinpmajka and Bogun like this.
  2. I have one like this in blue and may buy a black too. Great fun to play.

3. Oh, I didn’t realize there was a black one as well. Would love to see one of those up close. I bet it looks like a tuxedo with the mustang pickup looking like a bow tie. :)

bassrique likes this.
  4. Sold on another site. Sorry, TBers... :(

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021